Oct 2, 2013

October Sketch Challenges

Hi everyone, welcome to the latest Sketch Challenges for this month.  Thanks again to Anita for continuing to inspire us all with her creative designs.
OCTOBER LAYOUT SKETCH

OCTOBER CARD SKETCH
Please be sure to get your challenge entries into Scrapville by Pumpkin Time October 31st, or email them to me here before close off.

but...................................... before we go I have another challenge entry to share from the lovely Rita in Italy.  Thanks for playing along Rita, it's always nice to see other pages from around the globe.
Ritorno a Casa by Rita Russello
What a lovely photo, the simple holding of hands to show a brotherly bond.  The blue hues are give the white space such a brightness too.  Thanks again for sharing Rita.

Janet

1 comment:

Giorgia Rossini said...

here it is my LO interpretation http://joyblonde.blogspot.it/2013/10/look-at-me-scrapville-challenge.html

I emailed it too.
it is the first time I partecipate, I hope to have done all good!
ciao dall'Italia