Jul 17, 2012

July Monthly Pack Creations

She is my Sunshine by Anita Bownds
I doodled a border around my cardstock, adding decorative little hearts on the border.  I added some mist to the background cardstock.  The cream webbing made a nice base for my layered flower, and the red webbing along the patterned paper strip is soft and bright, blending in with the mists and flowers.
I used bubble wrap dabbed into blue paint to add to the background.  I used a postcard from the Authentique postcard paper to journal on, adding patterned paper strips to make ribbons.  A bit more webbing and another layered flower balance out the page.
Well done Anita, loving your use of paint and mist.
Just a Note Card by Sarie Los
Sarie used a mixture of inks and markers to edge the border of the papers, and she had fun with a her corner punches.  The pinwheel flower hs come up a treat, centered with a flower and some bling.
I like the softness of the red webbing behind the middle panel, with the cream webbing used to make the ribbon.  Well done Sarie.

4 comments:

Anita Bownds said...

Sarie wow beautiful card,love the pinwheel it looks great.. Hugs Anita ..xx

Claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claire said...

Love your big, bold pinwheel - and are they brackets on the corners? Fab use of all the patterned papers too.

Doesn't she look like you Anita?! Love how you've prettied everything up for your girl and the title looks great!

Sarie Los said...

Thanks for the lovely comments ladies.

Anita, I love painting with bubble wrap, I think I need to go dig out my packaging stash and add it to my papercrafting one! The flowers look great too.

Claire, yep they are little tiny brackets that I've drawn around with a marker. They are one of the designs on a fiskars 3 in 1 corner punch.