Jun 24, 2012

BoBunny Monthly Pack Creations

Kara by Anita Bownds (CT)
I've misted my cardstock and added a stamped edge around the border. Then I cutout octagons with my Cricut, adhered them to my cardstock. I then painted over my stamped border giving my layout a white washed look..
Some extra fussy cutting of the floral paper, the birdcages and flower frames and you have more to adorn your photo with.  The MHC flowers, lace trim and punched flowers with pearl centers add further softness to the layout. Well done Anita, just lovely.
choose to Shine by Deb Pulford (CT)
I have distressed all edges with the Heidi Swapp Edge Distresser, and tore back some nicked sections and added a backing paper. I have used a small butterfly punch to make numerous butterflies and have mounted them up for dimension. The AC alphas, lace, and doily I have sprayed with Mels Diner Glimmer Mist, and have wiped most of the colour off the alphas with a baby wipe. I have sprayed the picket fence with Creme de Chocolat Glimmer Mist also, and topped it with the lace trim.  Well done Deb, it has come together nicely.
Birthday Wishes Card by Sarie Los
Sarie has used some fussy cutting to make her card, utilising the picket fence, pearls for the dog's lead, lace trim and MHC flower.  The fence is very girly in the bright pink, with the little dog placed nicely in front.  Well done Sarie.

Pumpkin Time for the Montly Pack Challenges is closing in, so be sure to get them in soon.

cheers

Janet

2 comments:

Anita Bownds said...

Deb lovely layout,fantastic photo too love all the distressing ..

Sarie wow beautiful card it looks great love how you have used the chip fence...

Claire said...

Love all your cut octagons Anita and that whitewashed look is a fab technique - keep meaning to do that one myself! Such a pretty layout Deb, especially all that distressing. Sarie - the way you've tucked the fence behind the girl looks brilliant and I like the roses on the fence