Apr 26, 2012

More April Creations

Hi Everyone, today we are sharing more creations from our April Monthly Pack.  I hope you are lucky enough to have one and have been playing.
Homer by Sally Clark (CT)
 
1971 by Sally Clark (CT)


I hope you've enjoyed seeing the two very different layout variations using our Handmade Patchwork Pack from LilybeeDesign.  It's amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it, and we are lucky to have such talented girls on the Creative Team to show you how.  Looking forward to sharing more with you soon.


Janet

3 comments:

Claire said...

Love how you've done your letters Sal and that ribbon threaded through your border looks fantastic. I so need you to give me a lesson on making flowers!

Anita Bownds said...

wow Sally your layouts are super.. hugs Anita..xx

Sal said...

Thanks girls! Flower lessons might be a bit hard Claire as I just 'play' until it looks okay!