Mar 23, 2012

Sketches

Pesto Monster by Claire Apostoloff (CT)
A little update from Claire: "I've used a paint stamp to paint the semi-circle borders along the edge. I painted the chipboard letters in a pesto coloured paint and added some Dimensional Magic. I enjoyed using the MME papers, and the monster is Crate Paper."
I inked the blue vinyl Thickers and added some DM on there to set the ink.
I hid the journaling as I wasn't quite sure where I could fit it on the layout, since I used 3 photos. I've also used a bit of background paint underneath the patterned paper.  Well done Claire, and good on you Tom for getting into something "green and healthy!"
Lily Pond by 'Zan Boyle

Zan has used her sketch layout to display these 3 wonderful Water Lillies, with greens, black and cream to compliment the photos.  The lovely doilies have been cut using a Spellbinder Die from Scrapville. Well done Zan.
Bravo by Claire Apostoloff (CT)
Claire has used the lovely Pebbles baby papers and a boat stamp from Imaginisce. She embossed the white bazzil background and used a couple of Nestabilities to die cut the circle and the tag. 
The tag has been stamped and the boat given it a bit of a pop with some foam mounting tape. Added onto the sails was some Dimensional Magic, with a touch of Kindy Glitz for a bit of sparkle. It was then finished off with 3 brads and a bow!  Gorgeous colours Claire, very nice.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful work girls, we will have more to show you all soon!

Janet

2 comments:

Anita Bownds said...

oh my wow these are wonderful awesome takes on the sketches.. hugs Anita..xx

Sal said...

LOVE the work girls!!!