Dec 16, 2010

Sketch Layout

Well it may have taken a tad longer than expected, but here is a Sketch Layout from yours truly!  I am very happy with my little border punched tree and brown paper flowers.  Not quite visible to the naked eye is a Glimmer Misted background of punched snowflakes - but I know they're there....  And my gorgeous little subject is now a whopping 14 years old, and still has that same cheeky grin!

Little Sparkle by Janet Watt

 A bit of brown paper, Glimmer Mist and a touch of glitter.

A bit of border punching, inking, mounting up and shaping the branches, the odd snowflake and a touch of glittered dots.

I hope you are able to get through the mayhem and manage to get your Sketches in.  I will be announcing the Nov/Dec Sketch Challenge winners tomorrow, so keep posted!

cheers
Janet

6 comments:

Kim said...

Love your page!

Melinda Spinks said...

Hey the boss lady has finally scrapped! So glad to see you getting a chance to be creative Janet and such a cute layout, look at that tree! Now back to work you go! Just kidding!

Scrapville said...

I am hoping to do some more scrapping next year too!!!

thanks girls..

Sam said...

Great layout Janet, I love what you did with the tree, very clever! Keep up the scrapping, I look forward to seeing much more of your lovely work!

Anthea said...

Great to see something from you Janet. Love that tree - just awesome.

Nikki xx said...

Your layout is just beautiful Janet :):):) The tree looks fantastic and I looove those flowers.... surprise, surprise.... gorgeous!