Dec 1, 2010

Drum roll, and the winner is...

Firstly I would like to thank everyone for wishing Janet and Scrapville a happy first birthday! We had a lovely get together in-store over the weekend and I must say Janet has filled her little shop with an abundance of wonderful scrappy goodness so if you are in the area it would be well worth a visit, especially now that the Christmas count down is on!
Now to our winner, I have used the random generator to make the choice for us and here is what it said...
So big congratulations to Shelee! Here is what Shelee said:

Shelee said... Happy 1st Birthday Scrapville! What a fabulous achievement! I am a follower and have left you some love on my blog!

Shelee... please send Janet an email at scrapville@iinet.net.au so that she can send out your prize.

Janet has also posted some more fabulous specials and prize announcements below...

Happy Scrapping!
Melinda

6 comments:

DebiJ said...

Yay to our Shelee....congrats!!

Scrapville said...

Congratulations Shelee, you have picked up a very nice prize indeed! Don't forget to email you contact details for delivery.

To everyone that joined on as a follower and left a "Happy Birthday" comment, thank you all very much. Scrapville is very grateful....

Michelle said...

OMG how exciting. I have had two very exciting things happen to me this week and someone said to look out for a third and here it is.
Thank you Scrapville!! I am happy dancing!!

:) Shelee :)

Michelle said...

Please confirm Janet's email address for me, as the one posted above just bounced back!!???

Cheers!
Shelee

Scrapville said...

Shelee just drop the www.....

Janet

Melinda Spinks said...

Oops sorry about the email mix up Shelee. Congratulations on the win and I'm sure you are going to create some amazing work with the Echo Park pack.