Nov 13, 2010

Porcelain and Life is Good

Scrapville has been busy gathering a few more layouts from the October Monthly Packs, and I hope you will enjoy what the girls have done with them.

I really am pleased with the creativity initiated by the girls using the Porcelain range from BasicGrey.  You will need to focus carefully on the handmade paper flowers and leaves, they are just gorgeous!  I would say that the girls all seem to have drawn their inspiration from a timeless place, both old and new, and all the layouts are just beautiful - those below and in-store on the Gallery wall.
Return Soldier by Sarah Wood
Detail of Flowers/Leaves
Sweet Child by Sarah Wood

Detail of flowers...
These ones are using the Life is Good range from Echo Park...

Also from last months packs are some layouts using Echo Park's Life is Good range.  This has been quite a popular range, and the mix of pinks, teals, soft yellows and brown very much the current trend.  All the papers from Echo Park, one of the newest companies making a big hit in the scrapbooking world, are in fact proving very popular.  Take a look at these and note the simplicity drawn into the layouts.  Very nice work.  We now have a varied selection of layouts in-store on the Gallery wall, and I'd like to share the latest ones with you.

Dance by Michelle Rogers
 Cake by Sarah Wood
 

We are almost half way through the month, so don't forget to get those November Packs done so that we can all see what you've done with your Lily Bee Designs.

Janet

3 comments:

Sam said...

These papers are sooooo pretty, I just LOVE what all of you wonderful ladies have done with them, and those hand made flowers are stunning!

Sal said...

I love the LO's. I love seeing what everyone does with the same pack and love thinking 'I never thought of doing it that way'. I will be taking some inspiration from these beauties.

Anthea said...

I am with the other gals....I love seeing how everyone interprets a pack so differently. Love your LOs gals.