Sep 9, 2010

September Monthly Pack

Hello Everyone, well haven't things just been a tad wet under foot?!  I hope that everyone has been safe during the region's recent floods.  With so much going on in that area I have fallen behind in my 'Monthly Duties', so I do apologize for that.  I will post a few photos later on that will help explain why.

For the September Monthly Pack we have decided to run with just the one pack, given that we already had the Mama Razzi pack from BoBunny, and Wishful Thinking from Fancy Pants before we threw a couple of Monthly Extra's into the mix for August with Kaisercraft's Hey Birdie and Le Chateau ranges.

Featuring for September is the Melissa Frances Heart & Home Collection.  We have something a bit vintage, shabby and storybook all mixed into one.  I am hoping the layouts and cards that the very talented Creative Team girls have put together will inspire you all to see outside your comfort zones and try something new.  Friday is when you can rush in to pickup your packs, when the last of the "delayed items" are back in stock and they are all ready to go!  I suppose sometimes things are just outside your hands........... Hope you all enjoy, photo of the pack will be uploaded shortly.........

Melinda (CT) - 'We Will Be Waiting'

Marg (CT) - 'Serious Thinker'
Marg (CT) - Cards
Heather (CT) - Grade One

cheers

Janet 

No comments: