Apr 22, 2010

Blind Scrap Sneak Peek!

Well after the success and frivolity of the last blind scrap, I'm really looking forward to seeing what the 'masked' bandits come up with for Saturday's Blind Scrap Session in-store at Scrapville, Wodonga.
I have added a little more to this layout so I'm sure it will be fun and don't forget you must use a 6 x 4 photo of someone or something that you love!
For the interstaters or International's that would like to play along, leave a message on this post or send your email details to Janet at scrapville@iinet.net.au and we will send you a copy of the instructions on Saturday night.
And now for the sneak peek... and yes, there is another button, or perhaps a few...
Happy Scrapping!
Melinda

3 comments:

DebiJ said...

I'm in for this one...I should be home all weekend & would love to work on your blind scrap.....
Thanks Janet!!

Melinda Spinks said...

Glad you can join us Deb, will email you the instructions and product list on Saturday evening.
Melinda x

Rachel said...

I can't wait - I had so much fun doing this last time - would love to play along again this time! Any chance of getting the product list a bit earlier so I can select my stuff in daylight? Even with my daylight lamp I still struggle to match stuff up when it gets dark!

Thanks girls!