Feb 11, 2010

Tick, tick, tick, tick....

....time is ticking away as we near pumpkin time for the close off of the January Sketch Challenge. To add to the current challenges is Michelle's take on the sketch, featuring her children and their new baby cousin, Ruby.  And such a lovely take on the layout with Valentines Day so near, and all those lovely hearts.  I like how you worked them in with the flourishes.  Little Ruby looks like she's getting a fair bit of love!  And I've got to say, get a load of Sam's hair!!!  LOL...
Michelle Rogers

Thanks for sharing Michelle, and I know there are a few more of you out there with layouts to come in, so let's get cracking - time is ticking!!!

3 comments:

Melinda Spinks said...

Michelle, the colours in the layout are just gorgeous. I love the doodled heart border and all your cut flourishes and hearts. Very cute layout indeed.
Melinda

Sal said...

I love it Michelle! You go girl

Cass said...

I love the layering that you've done with your embellishments Michelle. Fantastic, and very cute models :D