Feb 21, 2010

Little Thank You

Hello Fellow Creative Spirits,
I thought I would take a moment to say "Thank You" to you all for popping into the shop, signing onto the email listing, jumping onto the Blog and Following me (without any signs of stalking....), and coming to a CropVille or two.

It has been wonderful getting to know you all, seeing your excitement, and seeing your lovely work displayed in the shop and on the Blog.  The interest in the Monthly Packs and Sketch Challenges has been just wonderful, proving that we do indeed have some very creative people out there feeling inspired.

To my Creative Team girls, I say a very warm and fuzzy "Thank You Both So Much".  Not just for all your wonderfully inspiring projects admired throughout the shop and on the Blog, but also for your support.  Some days it's a long way out of that big brown box, and I know you are both there, standing over me, saying "get back in there, there's more stock to come out!!"................ oh, and "it's ok, we're here now, you can keep ordering......." and then the "now get back in that box!!!".....................
No seriously, thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou both so much.........................

I would also like to send a warm and fuzzy "Welcome" to Allana, who many of you may have already seen amongst the shelves and behind the counter at Scrapville.  Allana will be joining me in the shop during the week, and comes to Scrapville with a vast and welcoming background in retail.  I am looking forward to having her beside me at Scrapville, and being a part of our Team. 

Looking forward to moving on with you all.

Janet

1 comment:

Sal said...

CONG-RATS and a big welcome to Allana as she 'officially' joins the Scrapville Team. I'm sure you will be a great asset to Janet, our illustrious leader!
Janet, warm fuzzies and heart-felt hugs right back at you babe!
Melinda, your work is truly awe-inspiring!